Fun song 😉
Fun song 😉
I simply love this interview Madonna gave in 1998 on the set of her amazing music video for “Ray of Light.” Aside from the fact that this is my favorite song and video of all time, I love seeing old interviews of Madonna. Enjoy!
On my previous post, I wrote a short ‘n sweet review of Lady GaGa’s new album Born This Way. I embedded my favorite songs on the album in the post…..and now I’ve posted them here on my blog. Enjoy! 🙂
“Born This Way”
Those who say Lady GaGa has taken the title as “Queen of Pop” clearly haven’t been keeping up. Madonna is still the Queen on the throne.
The stunning, 52-year-old, top-selling female artist of all time is not only working on her 12th studio album (Slant reported that she and Lady GaGa were rumored to have shot a video together, possibly for GaGa’s Saturday Night Live! appearance), she’s still proving to the world that age is only a number.
at the “Alexander McQueen: Savage Beauty” Costume Institute Gala at the Metropolitan Museum of Art, NYC, May 2, 2011
Forbes has relased their list of “The World’s Most Powerful Women.”
Since I love strong women who challenge common wisdom and push for equality, I was very excited to read the list.
Among the one hundred listed, the following stood out the most to me…
1. Michelle Obama – First Lady of the United States and champion of healthy lifestyles for America’s students (Facebook)
5. Hillary Rodham Clinton – brilliant Secretary of State and former First Lady
21. Angelina Jolie – actress, activist and UN Goodwill Ambassador with a heart for the most vulnerable in the world
29. Madonna – Queen of Pop, mega superstar, entertainer, artist, actress, activist, author and just plain amazing 🙂 (Facebook)
37. Elizabeth Warren – intelligent, Special Advisor to the President for the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, attorney and Harvard Law Professor (Facebook)
From politics to comedy shows, the women on this list and countless others like them are changing the world and shattering antiquated stereotypes. We should all be thankful for their views, talents, abilities, compassion, power and vision.